Extended Interviews covering the following subjects
You've seen the movie, now experience the extended interviews of Peruvian Shaman Fredy Quispe Singona and Mexican Cuandera Maria Teresa Valenzuela that didn't make it into the film due to time constraints. These interviews are being provided gratis -- as Maria says this knowledge belongs to everyone and is not for sale -- as they each give insight from their own cultures and the indigenous nations regarding subjects including:
* Mayan Prophecy of 2012 and the Alignment of the Planets
* How to Recognize True and False Prophets
* The Rise of Feminine Energy on Earth
* Herbal Remedies
* Indigenous Prophecy
* Atlantis and Lemuria
* The Amazonian Women
* Secrets of Machu Picchu
* The Prophecy of the Condor and The Eagle
* Correlation between Pachamama and Abuse of Women
* The Importance of Crystals
* The story behind Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Teachings of Guadalupe
* The Prophecy of the Corn People
* Prophecy: Apparitions, Guadalupe, the Catholic Conversion, Born to Die
Mayan Prophecy December 21, 2012
Introduction to 2012 Prophecy - Alignment of the Planets
Curandera Maria Teresa Valenzuela shares Navajo Prophecy connecting the past with the present.
Masculine - Feminine Energy - Why the Abuse of Women? How it relates to Mother Earth.
Peruvian Shaman Puma Fredy Quispe Singona takes us into the Temple of the Moon (the Womb of Mother Earth) in Cusco, explaining the significance of the masculine-feminine energy and how it plays out on our planet. Why the abuse of women verbally and physically exists, and how political leaders condemn women referring to them in derogatory terms is all related to the those same men who have no respect for nor feel a duty to protect our Mother Earth.
Mayan Prophecy - Time of No Time
Curandera Maria Teresa Valenzuela shares more Mayan Prophecy - Time of No Time